Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Collage 2

Here are some more pics
1#
Who is that with there finger in the batter.
2#
Up and around.
3#
Free falling.
4#
Nooooooo!!!!! I'm going to die.
5#
Planking.
6#
How cool is that.
7#
Bored. 
8#
Why eat with the dog when the dog can eat with you.
9#
That's just sad.
10#
Ready to blow out your candles.
11#
Take a deep breath.
12#
You missed one.
13#
Take another deep breath.
14#
you missed again.
15#
Don't cry, I blow it out for you.
16#
Yay!! I did it.
17#
We could't convince her she was to big.
18#
The flying fox was a great success.
19#
Cute.
20#
I dazzled the girls with my good looks.
21#
I did't steal it if that is what you are thinking.
22#
Gorgeous.
23#
It so heavy.
24#
That's better.
25#
She's a real slave driver.
26#
Not again.
27#
Rabies.
28#
Caught like a fish in a net.
29#
Why am I always tide up.
30#
She's not impressed.


And till next time
God Bless

Michelagelo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I laughed at the comment about your 'good looks'.. :P

Erin said...

Golly some oldies but goodies there. Lots of memories:)